Hometown trip (part 1)



It was the 1st of January 2024, my first semester was over and I got a break for almost 3 weeks. I was really eager to go back home, I was ready with my bags and stuff and was waiting for my friend to drop me to the bus station. We reached the bus station on time, it was a 9-hour journey from Phagwara, Punjab to Delhi. Since it was winter I couldn't see outside the window much after dark because of the water condensation on the window, but it didn't matter much as I was already tired and slept through the whole journey. I arrived at the Delhi airport 5 hrs before the flight and since I had nothing else to do, I slept again in the airport until I heard the announcement that I could board my flight. my excitement increased on getting on the flight, I couldn't wait till I landed, and after a 3-hour flight, I couldn't believe  I was back home - Muscat, Oman.

To be continued.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muttrah Souq - A unique Muscat experience

An Artist at Heart - Brayan Bv~