Hometown trip (part 2)

 In the first part of this blog, I wrote about my experience on my journey from Punjab to Muscat. Now in this blog, I'm gonna talk about how It was when I reached Muscat.

On arriving in Muscat, my mom and sister came to pick me up from the airport, and we went directly to our house so that I could unpack and get fresh. Living in a hostel, I wasn't able to play the piano for a long time and when I reached my home, one of the first things I did was, play my piano. While I was busy playing the piano, I heard a knock on my door, it was my friends who had come to visit me. I went out with my friends and we had a good time catching up with them. At night I came back home to be with my family, we all went out for a drive, they were thrilled to know about my life in the hostel. We reached our house late at night and i was already exhausted and slept.

to be continued.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muttrah Souq - A unique Muscat experience

An Artist at Heart - Brayan Bv~

Hometown trip (part 1)